Monday, May 02, 2011

Tacky is as tacky does.



Think of this leopard print train case as your grown-up Caboodles. 
[They still make those, by the way.]


You better check yourself before you wreck yourself.


Don't worry. They'll wait
They always do.
[This is a clock.]


I don't care if it's hip.
I still think brains are delicious.


Because I'm not the only one who loses things around here.


Because I'm not the only one who thinks this is classic.

And because I don't think you read enough.




Female Chauvinist Pigs

The Diving Bell & the Butterfly



Train Song - Feist & Ben Gibbard
Creep - The Pretenders
Stroll On - The Yardbirds
Make My Day - Common & Cee-Lo
Whole Lotta Love - Led Zeppelin
Taxi Driver - Gym Class Heroes
Play Crack the Sky - Brand New
Maps - Yeah Yeah Yeahs
Don't Fear - The Honey Trees
Love of my Life - Erykah Badu & Common
Brightly Wound - Eisley
Linger - The Cranberries
By Your Side - Sade


Brian rides bikes. And writes articles.




And another letter to the editor.


"I wouldn't give myself any advice, because advice is kinda bullshit. Take a deep breath and don't take any of it too seriously." - Cher

No comments:

Post a Comment