Saturday, August 13, 2011

To the Batmobile!


Today's window shopping disaster brought to you by Boneface.

The UK based artist's 2011 gallery features freeze-framed ass-kicking aftermath.

Adding just a little more grit to pop-art's already oft harsh social commentary.

Plus the colors are pretty.


 Let Janine Basil hats do the talking for you.




I feel like as adults we should still be allowed a designated nap time and craft corner.

D.I.Y. glitter ballet flats.

                                 
A girl and her room.

Project Statement: 
"This project is about teenage girls and young women at a transitional time of their lives, alone in the privacy of their own personal space and surroundings: their bedroom, a womb within the outside world."




Holy hot stuff, Batman.


"I don't at all like knowing what people say about me behind my back. It makes me far too conceited." 
- Oscar Wilde

No comments:

Post a Comment