Wednesday, December 29, 2010

A bunch of shit for the good housekeeper in all of us.



As you may know we moved to our new town in September. A few months later we packed it all up and hauled our things across town to a bigger more bad ass apartment. It's there we plan to stay for the next couple of years. I'm so excited to have our own space to decorate, create and love in. So, I thought I'd share some of the things I've got my eye on. My wish list of sorts. A not completely selfish project in which I'll get to post and save the links to the items of my apartmental dreams, and share them with you as well. As my taste in things is nothing short of exquisite I'm sure you're just as excited. Right?!


While this apartment is much larger than the last some areas are still limited in space. So, when I saw this I knew it had to be the first thing on my list. Wilton's three tier cooling rack is the perfect addition for the kitchen with little counter space. Oh! And get this...if you purchase more of them you can stack them as high as you want.
Cookies to the ceiling!


At five foot nothin' the rest of you are always towering over me. My mood-boosting, calf-toning secret is a pair of simple black heels. They go with everything in my closet and leave me limping around barefoot by the end of the night. I wish someone would have told me about these sooner. Fit in Clouds foldable flats come in a tiny pouch you can tuck in your purse. These little darlings to the rescue when your heels turn on you. There are plenty of brands offering these now in all sorts of colors and styles. Just search away. Smart stuff, huh?





This is an awesome freebie. Up to a $5.99 value. Limited to only 10,000 a day. So, if you don't qualify today just try again tomorrow. It took me a while to get through myself.



No comments:

Post a Comment