Monday, March 14, 2011

There's such a lot of world to see.

I've had a bad week...or two.

And that's all I have to say about that.

Let's look at some cute shit.

That'll make me happy.

Ready?





I don't know about you, but Miss Audrey is in my personal dictionary as the definition of one classy ass broad.
No, really. Here are two fast facts about Holly Golightly herself that have nothing to do with Hollywood glamour.


1. Audrey volunteered at the age of sixteen as a nurse during World War II.


2. In the late eighties and early nineties she served as a special ambassador for UNICEF helping children in Africa and Latin America. 





Only seems natural that I should want to rest my weary head with images of Tiffany's and "Moon River" in mind.





"There is more to sex appeal than just measurements. I don't need a bedroom to prove my womanliness. I can convey just as much sex appeal, picking apples off a tree or standing in the rain." 



"For Attractive lips, speak words of kindness. 

 For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people. 

 For a slim figure, share your food with the hungry. 

 For beautiful hair, let a child run their fingers through it once a day. 

 For poise, walk with the knowledge that you never walk alone. 

 People, more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed, and redeemed. Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, you will find one at the end of each of your arms. 

 As you grow older, you will discover that you have two hands, one for helping yourself and the other for helping others." 


For information on UNICEF and relief for Japan click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment