Wednesday, March 02, 2011

I'd consider cutting my ear off for you.



Some of you out there wonder why I do my playlists in this format. I just figure that you can listen to what you want. Listen to them all. Listen to a few. Add some to your own growing list of beautiful music. Make your own playlist. Do what feels good for you.

That's the point now, isn't it?



1. M79 - Vampire Weekend

2. Sweet Dispostion - The Temper Trap 


3. Ramona - Beck


4. Modern Man - Arcade Fire


5. Stay Golden - Au Revoir Simone


6. For Emily, Whenever I May Find Her - Simon & Garfunkel


7. Femme Fatale - Velvet Underground & Nico


8. Wonderwall (Oasis Cover) - Cat Power


9. When U Love Somebody - Fruit Bats


10. How Deep Is Your Love (Bee Gees Cover) - The Bird & the Bee


11. Flightless Bird, American Mouth - Iron & Wine (live!)


12. Janglin' - Edward Sharpe & the Magnetic Zeros


13. And Then You - Greg Laswell


14. Down by the Water - The Decemberists


15. Write About Love - Belle & Sebastian


16. Maureen - Vetiver


17. True Affection - The Blow


[This is part of where I live.]


Most random.
Free cup of Yoplait yogurt.



If you're into that sort of thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment