Sunday, March 20, 2011

Excuse me, Mister.

Mustaches.

"I paint self-portraits because I am so often alone, 
because I am the person I know best." 
- Frida Kahlo

Ever varying levels of mainstream popularity, but they have always had a special place my heart. 

You could say they're so last year, but you'd be wrong.
The first recorded image of a man sporting a this particular facial hair was documented around 300 BC.
Not that you care about that though.





"I mustache you a question..."





My beer mustache puts your milk or Kool-Aid to shame.
(While you're there check out their anatomical heart rocks glass, too!)



Flavor Savers are fun stuff, but like some people sporting facial hair make me a liiittle uncomfortable. 
Maybe it's all in the name.
You can find these at Fred Flare and Urban Outfitters.
Both seem to have the mustache market cornered.



'Stache it in your desk drawer and make it through Monday at the office.




Let your pooch go incognito. 
Hahahahahahahaha.
Okay...okay...this is too much.
Uncommon Goods gives you not one, but two super-fun dog toys for $10. This amazing mustache and a giant tongue. 




I think I've saved the best for last.
This lovely locket tugs at my vintage heartstrings.




"Failure is unimportant. 
It takes courage to make a fool of yourself." 
- Charlie Chaplin

"I've got the brain of a four year old. 
I'll bet he was glad to be rid of it." 
- Groucho Marx

No comments:

Post a Comment